SCS Software announced the release of the latest American Truck Simulator extension, the Beehive State Utah map expansion.
Getting into Utah soon will get players a nice little gift too – a Bee cabin toy to accompany them on their travels! We’ll publish the “how to get the bee” guide shortly, but we’re going to leave a few days to those curious souls willing to find a way to get the Bee by themselves!
ABOUT ATS: UTAH
Welcome to “Beehive” State Utah. Visit the great Salt Lake City, tourist-favorite Moab or historic St. George cities and see how rich the local architecture and lifestyle are. Venture into crude-oil digging sites in remote areas away from the urban noise and enjoy the challenges hauling crude oil has to offer!
A completely new approach to creation of rock and other natural formations. Our tool and asset library has been vastly improved in this regard and offers best-to-date representation of real references. Expansion of existing industries via new company docks or cargoes. You can look forward to visiting agricultural stores, improved car dealers, a new feed mill, heavy machinery service or a set of new warehouses!
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feedmills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator Utah expansion Steam price:
USD $ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99
ATS: UTAH STEAM STORE PAGE (Windows, Mac, Linux)