Paradox Interactive announced that school is back in session with the release of Cities: Skylines – Campus on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Available now for $12.99 MSRP, Campus adds university area types, reputation building, Academic Works, varsity sports arenas, unique faculties, policies, achievements, and maps.
“Campus allows players to further diversify their cities by adding new education systems and buildings,” said Erika Kling, Cities: Skylines Product Manager at Paradox Interactive. “Expanding the amount of content available to our communities on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is important to us, and Campus allows us to do that in a big way.”
- Degrees of Freedom – Design your own campus based on three area types – Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. Increase reputation by attracting students and creating Academic Works to unlocking new buildings!
- Var-City Sports – Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets – and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster – Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy – Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! – Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 – Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats – Be the big chirp on campus!
In addition to the Campus DLC, Paradox Interactive today released additional content for players to explore, such as Content Creator Pack: University City and Radio Station Pack 3. Transform your city to match the look and feel of a “university town” and build to the tunes from two new radio stations. Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: University City – Extend the collegiate curb appeal of your city with a selection of new building spawns designed by Mike “KingLeno” Leno. For $4.99 MSRP, University City adds 36 low-density residential buildings, 32 low-density commercial buildings, and 15 props including commercial signs and logos to reflect the student residents in your neighborhood! Cities: Skylines – Radio Station Pack 3 – Tune in to the songs of Deep Focus Radio and Campus Rock Radio for $7.99 MSRP. Get lost in your game with Ambient and Lo-Fi music on Deep Focus Radio, or switch to Campus Rock Radio for a collection of upbeat melodies that belong in any college city.