Comanche, based on the legendary gaming franchise from Novalagic , is set to take off 2020. Comanche will begin its early access campaign and lift off as a modern, team-based online multiplayer helicopter shooter. But that’s not the only new twist. Besides your Comanche, you will also control a small, armed drone for close-quarters combat and special duties. Each Comanche/drone setup will have its own strengths and weaknesses and fulfill an important role in the objective-based team-vs-team encounters.
Early access will allow the developer to create a new, a modern Comanche experience in cooperation with the fans and the community, to ensure the best helicopter warfare game ever. Comanche is bound to release in Q1 2020 on Steam’s early access program for the Windows PC. The game is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Comanche is a team-based online multiplayer helicopter shooter set in the near future, in which you engage with your team of 4 pilots in intense helicopter dogfights and sneaky close-quarter drone combat to attack or defend high-value targets in areas of difficult access. Choose from an array of Comanche and drone configurations, and utilize their strengths to your tactical advantage. By combining the old strengths with a modern multiplayer online shooter gameplay, we bring this franchise into the 21st century.
- Two in one: Control a technically advanced version of the legendary RAH-66 Comanche helicopter in heated dogfights, and step into its accompanying drone for close-quarter combat.
- Many strategic opportunities: Pick one of many Comanche/Drone combinations armed with varied weapons and unique gadgets that compliments your playing style.
- Objective-based multiplayer: Every mission has its own goal – play as a team, to achieve victory.
- Asymmetrical gameplay: Be either on the attacking or the defending side.
- Breachable buildings: Use destructible elements in your environment to catch your opponents off-guard.
- Early access for the players: Comanche will launch in early access to allow the community to participate in the game’s development with their feedback.
- Constant content updates: To expand, modify and improve the game THQ Nordic and Nukklear will continuously provide new exciting content for Comanche