Indie publisher Digerati is happy to share the news that a demo for the recently announced arena shooter Demon Pit is available to download for free from Steam (Windows). The demo gives players a chance to blast through the game’s first six waves of hell spawn and compete on the leaderboards.
A collaboration between DoomCube and Psychic Software, two developers based in Galway, Republic of Ireland, and with music by composer Thomas O’Boyle, Demon Pit is a throwback to the FPS classics of the 1990s. It combines retro-authentic low poly 3D graphics, with uncompromisingly hardcore skill-based gameplay.
Demon Pit is coming soon to Steam (Windows), Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
About the game
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced FPS games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality