Indie publisher Digerati and developer Mindshaft Games have teamed up to bring the hellishly-fun local multiplayer action of Demons With Shotguns to consoles. In this frenetic couch fragger, up to four players can blast, leap, and obliterate friends with an arsenal of boomsticks, skillful strategy, and tarot card power-ups.
Featuring multiple game modes, including versus and co-op options, as well as an enemy wave mode for 1-2 players, Demons With Shotguns will be available to download from 17/18 December on PS4 (NA/EU respectively), and 24 December on Xbox One.
About the game
The ultimate couch fragger gibfest! Armed with a powerful boomstick and bullet deflecting shield, up to four players wage unholy war against each other as they compete for souls in nine different local multiplayer game modes (wave mode for 1-2 players also included) across four realms and 40 arenas. This is demonic local multiplayer action at its bloodiest!
- Frantic local multiplayer arena shooting action for 1-4 players
- Multiple game modes, including free-for-all, team based, and co-op
- Not just shooting! Master the art of dashing, bullet-deflecting, and shotgun jumping
- Use tarot cards to gain special temporary powers or curse your opponents
- Six playable characters: Demon, Deceiver, Death, Preacher, Nun, Angel
- Fight in 40 arenas, each with their own environmental hazards and mechanics
- Original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers