This is what you’ll get from a cam-pain campaign unlike any other in Disgaea 4 Complete+, coming October 29, 2019 to PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™! The newest trailer provides you with the basics of Netherworld politics and the one who’s going to change it all:
Valvatorez, a former tyrant reformed for the better as a Prinny instructor. Now, he has his eyes set on a greater calling: to weed out injustice and overthrow the Corrupternment! His methods may not be the cleanest, but dirtying one’s hands to ensure promises are kept serves a noble purpose, don’t you think?
About Disgaea 4 Complete+
Here what makes Disgaea 4 Complete+ truly “complete”:
- Contains all additional characters and scenarios from previous versions of Disgaea 4.
- Options for English or Japanese audio.
- Options for English or French text.
- Includes Peta-level spells and Job-specific Skills from Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
- Includes quality-of-life features that may seem familiar to those who have played Disgaea 5, such as the Cheat Shop, Event Viewer, Weapon Appearance, Innocent Warehouse, and Pay Up system to bribe Senators to change their votes in the assembly.
- Includes network features such as Map Edit and Upload, Pirate Edit and Upload, Pirate Duels, and Foreign Ministers.
- Resolution has been updated to 1920 x 1080p.
- You can now reposition characters while viewing the target areas of their skills, even for specials that have non-fixed target zones.
- Skill speed can be adjusted between x2, x3, and x4.
- You can now get a graphic preview of the Magichange weapon that your monster class becomes by viewing it in the Status screen.
- After winning a battle, the game will now auto-save when you return to base.