Developer Elder Games and publisher Headup invite you to delve into the galactic unknown — at warp factor 9 — as their sci-fi action RPG Everreach: Project Eden is set to launch on Xbox One and Windows PC on December 4. To prepare you for your mission on the planet Eden, the team has released a new trailer, which showcases the futuristic gear available to you, along with giving you a first-hand look at the upgrade system. Eden is a dangerous place, so be sure to give yourself a head-start on your expedition by watching the video.
Everreach: Project Eden will be available for $24.99 on Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam on December 4th.
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division who is on a mission to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
Explore a vast alien world and descend into its depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with engaging ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare, and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
Be sure to check out the new trailer, and if you have any questions about Everreach: Project Eden, or would like to talk to the developer, just drop us a reply.
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, a film artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond