FUZE Technologies Ltd announced its FUZE coding platform is available from the Nintendo eShop.
Designed and developed by a team of experienced gamers, programmers, artists and educators, FUZE4 Nintendo Switch is perfect for beginners and more experienced coders.
There are no limits to the kind of games and applications you can create with FUZE4 Nintendo Switch. From text-based adventures to 2D shoot’em-ups, dungeon crawlers to solitaire, Minecraft style to golfing or 3D space exploration to 2D puzzle games, everything is possible. The common sense command names and formatting mean the code can be easily read and understood making it accessible to anyone.
FUZE4 Nintendo Switch includes:
- More than 220 functions and commands
- Over $1,000 worth of 3D models, 2D sprites and sound files
- Sharing projects with your Nintendo Friends
- Comprehensive Programmer’s Reference guide, tutorials and help examples
- Intuitive, clear and minimal user interface
- Joy-Con, Touch and USB keyboard controls
- Flexible code editor with undo/redo, copy, paste, syntax highlighting, bookmarks and integrated help reference
- Powerful and extremely versatile programming language
- Advanced 2D engine with full sprite controls
- Incredible 3D Engine with lighting, shadows, deferred rendering, temporal anti-aliasing, high dynamic range rendering, 3D Camera, object scale, rotation and point functions
- Play music, sound FX and create your own with the built-in programmable synthesiser
- Joy-Con support including Gyro, Accelerometer, HD Rumble and Analog sticks
- More than 10,000 gaming assets across 2D, 3D and Audio
- Tile Map editor for creating your own 2D levels, backgrounds, top down maps and landscapes
- Image / Sprite editor to create unique graphics
- fuzearena.com – A community website for additional support, showcasing, tips, tricks and general coding antics!
F4NS comes fully loaded with thousands upon thousands of game assets in the form of 2D pixel art sprites, sprawling isometric landscapes, platform blocks and characters, RPG player graphics, 3D models, sound effects and music files. Also included, by kind permission of the Oliver Twins and Codemasters, is a fantastic collection of Dizzy retro gaming assets.