Team17 announced the newest update to the 12-player mini golf game, Golf With Your Friends. The new ‘Space Theme Update’ will feature the following:
- Brand-new level, Space Course (18 holes)
- Random ball shapes power-up (The Randomizer)
- Ball spinning mechanic (in custom games)
- General optimisations and bug fixing
The new space themed level will feature the usual 18-hole course scattered with space faring obstacles to challenge your mini golf skills. A new ball shape power up and a ball spinning mechanic will offer some additional space for golf enthusiasts to show off their skills in new ways. Finally, the update will be putting some optimisation and bug fixes into the game.
Golf With Your Friends is currently available in Steam Early Access for Windows, Mac and Linux.
More About Golf With Your Friends
Golf With Your Friends is an entertaining, challenging, multiplayer mini golf game for up to 12 players.
The game currently has 7 levels containing 18 holes each.
The controls are simple and the game is designed for the user to be able to host or join a game within a few seconds.
The game will be hosted on our servers where the user has the ability to add a password if so required or leave it open to the public.
- 7 Vibrant challenging levels containing 18 holes each, 126 holes in total.
- 12 Player multiplayer
- Level Editor
- Ball customization (Hats and Trails)
- Modifiers (low gravity, different ball shapes, etc)
- Gamemodes (Hoops and Hockey)
- Player created servers
- Steam invite