Strategy publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive have released their new strategy IP Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars on Xbox One in Game Preview, giving Xbox One fans the first playtest of the console version ahead of the game’s full release in Spring 2020. The news follows the previous closed beta on PC, which is available for all pre-purchase customers on Steam.
- New battle maps for each biome, taking the total number of unique battlegrounds to 16
- New mechanic: battle status effects, which affect all armies on the battlefield. Eight different effects with three levels of strength each
- New mechanic: capture points, including watch towers and healing points
- Lords will now earn skills as they level up
- Upgradable buildings now have four different visual variations depending on which upgrades have been applied
- New province effects, such as mana regen when ending a turn on a library
- New camera options in kingdom mode and fullscreen 2D map