For lovers of baseball simulators and fans of next-gen Virtual Reality games, indie developer Intelimmerse LLC released Inside The Park VR on Steam (Windows).
Inside The Park VR is a baseball sim developed for the Valve Index, featuring realistic physics, high fidelity graphics, and dynamic data. The game includes three difficulty levels, a ball machine, and intelligent AI.
“Inside The Park VR is the ultimate baseball trainer for PC”, says Tyler C. Roach, CEO at Intelimmerse LLC. “Play baseball as you have never done before!”
Inside The Park VR supports the Vive Tracker and it can be played with the HTC Vive Racket Sports Set and the Valve Index Controllers. The simulator is also compatible with the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.
- Realistic Physics – Multiple colliders with unique restitutions resulting in accurate bat-ball collisions, real life values for mass, drag, and magnus coefficient, physics interpolation
- Various Difficulty Levels – Amateur, Competitive, Professional
- High Fidelity Graphics – Day/Night Lighting, HDR Reflections, Ambient Occlusion, High Resolution Shadows, Bloom
- Vive Tracker Support – Attach Tracker to Bat and Edit 3D Bat Position to Match Tracker
- Smooth Performance – Optimized for GTX 2060, Runs at 90 FPS, GTX 1070 or Above Recommended
- Dynamic Statistics – Pitch Speed, Pitch Type, Bat Speed, Exit Velocity, Spin Rate, Distance
- Batting Tee – Adjust Tee Height to Your Liking
- Teleportation Locomotion – No Need to Move in Real Life
- Up to Three Unique Camera Views – Requires Multiple Displays
- Customizable Equipment – Metal and Wood Bats, Various Glove Colors
- Artificial Intelligence – Left and Right Handed AI Pitcher, AI Ball Machine, AI Fielder with auto catch functionality
- Left Handed Support
- Ball Trail – Customizable Length to Visualize Path
- Customizable Pitch Speed – Slow, Medium, Fast
- Multiple Pitch Types – Fastball, Changeup, Slider, Curveball
- Play Any Position – Catcher, Pitcher, 1st, 2nd, Short, 3rd, Left, Center, Right
- Multiple Hit Types – Ground Ball, Line Drive, Fly Ball, Pop Up
- Realistic Catching and Throwing
- Background Music