THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios launched the highly anticipated, MX vs ATV All Out. Available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox® One, and Windows PC, MX vs ATV All Out delivers the ultimate off-road experience complete with bikes, ATVs, UTVs; massive, open-world environments to explore; competition modes for every type of rider; the tracks, the pros, the gear, 16-player online and so much more!
“The team at Rainbow set out to create the ultimate off-road racing experience with MX vs ATV All Out and delivered exactly that!” said Klemens Kreuzer, Managing Director, THQ Nordic. “The off-road racing experience is all about freedom – choose what to ride and how to upgrade it, what gear to wear, how to compete, where to compete, who to compete against – all of this, plus major enhancements to Rainbow’s patented physics and terrain deformation technologies: Rider-Reflex 2.0 and Real-Time Deformation 2.0! MX vs ATV All Out is truly Rainbow’s crowning achievement!”
MX vs ATV All Out invites players of all skill levels to do it all – explore massive environments, compete in the best series events, ride freestyle and pull off insane stunts! All the bikes, tracks, gear, music, riders, personalities and even UTV’s are packed in!
- All new UI plus major enhancements to Rainbow’s patented physics and terrain deformation technologies: Rider-Reflex 2.0 and Real-Time Deformation 2.0!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Competition! Modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more, including all the biggest tracks!
- Vast open-world environments to explore
- 16 player online mode and 2-player split-screen!
- A private compound including space for all of your upgraded and customized vehicles plus gear from the biggest brands in off-road!
- The biggest names in off-road racing from around the world
- A massive soundtrack, including exclusive tracks by major artists