Strategy publisher Kalypso Media and developers Yippee! Entertainment and Torus Games launched Praetorians – HD Remaster. The game can be purchased on Steam for Windows. The game contains a full high-definition refurbishment of its Pyro Studios precursor whilst adding revamped tutorials and campaign missions, controller support, as well as a multiplayer mode.
The console version of Praetorians – HD Remaster is set to launch in Spring 2020.
- Demonstrate militant might with remastered tutorials, campaign and skirmish missions
- Play solo or head-to-head with fully integrated multiplayer
- Choose from three armies, each with an assortment of unique strengths and weaknesses
- Play through 20 campaign missions set in the combat theatres of Egypt, Gaul and Italy
- Utilise characters and unit types, each with unique abilities and formations
- Make use of varying terrain to strategically plan battles
- Engage in fast-paced real-time combat