Rad Rodgers Radical Edition: out on Nintendo Switch™ in digital and physical form; free update for all owners on PC and other console platforms.
Rad Rodgers Radical Edition:
Free update (introducing local co-op, new characters, versus multiplayer mode and more) for all existing owners, out now on Nintendo Switch™.
Rad Rodgers is back and he brought a bunch of fine friends: Duke Nukem, Lo Wang, Cosmo and other iconic action game heroes are joining the teenage adventurer and his loyal console companion Dusty on their mission to save the video game world.
About Rad Rodgers
After being sucked into the gaming world, Rad Rodgers and his foul-mouthed living game console Dusty set out on a totally awesome quest inspired by ‘90s classics like Commander Keen and Jazz Jackrabbit. Jump, run and gun across seven gorgeous, vibrant levels filled with action. Rad wields wicked weapons like Bolt Blasters and Phoenix Cannons to blast baddies. Dusty helps out by crossing into The Pixelverse, a behind-the-scenes area that enables him to fix broken parts of the game world.
- Weapons: Dusty arms Rad with a variety of radical bad-ass weaponry. The Bolt Blaster has unlimited ammo, is easy to use, and more than enough firepower to get the job done. The Phoenix Cannon shoots out a fiery bird whose wingspan lights enemies ablaze as it flies by. There are 5+ weapons in this first chapter, with more to come.
- Local Co-op & Versus Multiplayer: The Radical Edition adds a Co-op Multiplayer Mode and you can fight against your buddies in the Versus-Mode.
- Sounds & Music: Our composer Andrew Hulshult combined his years of musical experience (both performing and writing) with his passion for retro-style gaming to create an amazing and authentic soundtrack for the game complete with MIDI-inspired music… And synthesizers!
- New old Heroes: Play as Duke Nukem, Lo Wang, Cosmo or Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison.
- The Pixelverse: While Rad and Dusty are a great team, only Dusty can enter the electrified Pixelverse – a dangerous spacetime-breaking region that exists behind the game world. Dusty enters the Pixelverse when necessary to repair glitches in the running game world, allowing both Rad & Dusty to continue their journey.
- Classic Easter Eggs: The game features hard-to-find collectibles in sometimes even harder-to-find classic secret rooms. Use your precision platforming skills to collect ’em all.