Rocket League, ‘Salty Shores’ update available on May 29, 2018
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, has announced that the Salty Shores Update will launch in Rocket League on May 29 for all platforms (pending first party certifications).
The Salty Shores Update will include:
- A new beach-themed Arena named Salty Shores
- The Beach Blast summer in-game event that will begin on June 11
- The end of Competitive Season 7 and the start of Competitive Season 8
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- A new import Battle-Car, Twinzer, available as a limited-drop inside the new Impact Crate
- And more!
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 45 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 100 billion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeague.com