Slime-san: Superslime Edition coming to PS4 and Xbox One
Headup Games and Fabraz announcd that the super-slimy Superslime Edition of the critically-acclaimed platformer Slime-san is making its way to PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. Experience the ultimate version of Slime-san, with all of its content in one huge edition! Face Slime-san’s greatest adventures (and opponents!), like Mama’s Madness and Blackbird’s Kraken, and don´t forget the evilest of them all: Sheeple in his own Sequel!
The exact release date will be announced very soon.
You don’t know Slime-san yet? Well, Brian Altano from IGN put it best in last summer: “The best 2D platforming game of the year so far is SLIME-SAN. Gross, fun & challenging.”
About Slime-san: Superslime Edition
Slime-san: Superslime Edition includes all three major campaigns as well as some brand new, exclusive levels and features!
Mama’s Madness: You’ve been swallowed by a giant worm! Your goal is to platform yourself through its intestines back out its mouth before you get digested!
Blackbird’s Kraken: You were about to take a vacation with your family and got eaten whole by a giant Kraken?! Once more you’ll need to jump, slime & slide your way out!
Sheeple’s Sequel: Sheeple believes he’s an NPC in a video game and decides to recode himself as the villain! Can you beat his mind-bending levels?
Superslime Edition packs an extra 10 exclusive levels where you can play as Grandpa-san himself! It also includes a “Dynamic Colors” feature that alters the game’s color palette to a unique one for each world. Slime-san’s more colorful than ever!
Awards & Recognition
- IGN: Best Platformer of 2017 – Finalist (December 2017)
- IGN: Top 25 Switch Games (November 2017)
- Making Games: Best Newcomer (October 2017)
- Official Selection of Pax Rising (September 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner’s Rock (March 2017)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
More About Slime-san
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worms intestines and back out its mouth! Two major DLCs available: Blackbird’s Kraken and Sheeple’s Sequel!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tens situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 newgame+ levels totaling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a flexible, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, MegaNeko, Kommissar, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
Available for PC, Mac, Linux (Steam & Humble Store) and Nintendo Switch. Coming to PS4 and Xbox One.