Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition arrives for PS4 and Windows PC on May 22, 2018
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition, the FPS from Streum On Studio, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, arrives for PlayStation®4 and Windows PC on May 22, 2018.
Play as a Space Marine of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company of the secretive Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers within the confines of a Space Hulk. Grow more powerful, gain skills and abilities, and master devastating weapons as you earn experience. Play solo or in online cooperative multiplayer with up to 4 players. The Enhanced Edition brings a host of new content and upgrades, expanding upon the base game for the ultimate Space Hulk experience:
- Class Customization – deep progression system lets players unlock armor and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customization.
- Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability, and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
- New Weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad in battle.
- New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
- Special Missions – randomized objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.
All aspects of Class Customization are earned entirely in-game, with no microtransactions. Several of the above features have already been made freely available on PC, as part of the game’s ongoing support.
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition arrives on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on May 22, with all Enhanced Edition content free for owners of the game on Windows PC.