With the release date of open-world pirate adventure Stranded Sails boarding onto PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Windows PC on October 17th, the developers over at Lemonbomb Entertainment have provided a deep dive into the game with a brand new video to give you a better understanding of what life will be like as an adventurer on October 17th.
With an abundance of treasure and mystery ahead, Stranded Sails gears up to provide a diverse combination of different systems from farming and crafting to cooking and fishing! Incorporating story driven quests which have you beginning your journey stranded on a mysteries island, get ready to venture forth by foot or boat to explore and find the rest of your crew, and eventually build a new ship to escape when the title hit shores on consoles and Windows PC this October 17th.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of story driven-quests
- Farm and cook to survive!
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the mysteries of the cursed islands!