Hot off the tail of the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One releases of the game, the Steam Windows launch brings all the same fun (including the unlockable guest character Sonic the Hedgehog!), with a few Windows PC-specific features:
- Dynamic control options and full controller support:
- Fully-remappable keys, gamepad and keyboard + mouse support in both the main game and mini-games
- Play with unlocked framerates or fixed framerates – players can choose the best setting to fit their monitor (selectable from 60,120,144,240, full variable FPS)
- A variety of graphics settings and options unique to PC:
- Texture filters, post-processing effects, anti-aliasing, anisotropic, and shadow settings
- A variety of resolutions and window settings to play with, HUD adjustments, monitor selection, and graphical presets
- Time Attack and Decathlon World Ranking Leaderboards, Steam Trading Card support, Steam Achievement support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Controller vibration support.
- A Banana Mouse Cursor.
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD revitalizes this classic title with updated graphics (480p > 1080p at 60fps) and optimized controls for each platform. Motion controls from the original Banana Blitz have been removed in favor of tightened analog controls, making it a breeze to jump in and start rolling through the game’s 100 levels.
About Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD:
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz is Back in HD: Originally released on the Wii in 2006, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD reinvigorates the original game with 100 single-player stages, 10 multi-player mini-games, revamped control schemes, updated graphics, and more.
- Online Leaderboards: A first for the series, players can now compete with others around the world through online leaderboards for a pair of all-new single-player modes, Time Attack and the Mini-Game Decathlon Score Attack modes.
- No Monkey Business – Play Your Way: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD is available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam for Windows. With uniquely optimized control schemes for each platform, everyone from first-time rollers to world-record holders can jump right in to the fun.