Tesla vs Lovecraft, the latest twin stick shooter from Finnish indie developer 10tons Ltd., is now available for Playstation 4.
”We’re tremendously happy to have Tesla vs Lovecraft available on Playstation 4. The game is a crowd pleaser, and with the significant promotion the game has received from Sony, we have high hopes for the Playstation 4 launch.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
In Tesla vs Lovecraft, the player assumes the role of the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla fighting waves and waves of monsters summoned by horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The player gets to use ingenious gadgets like the Quantum Teleport backpack, which allows teleporting a short distance even through solid matter. The highlight of the game is the Tesla-Mech battle robot, which provides a massive but temporary boost in firepower. A full arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!