Award-winning publisher Daedalic Entertainment announced that the time travel adventure game The Great Perhaps will launch on Windows PC, Mac and Linux via Steam on August 14th. The debut title from indie developer Caligari Games, this original thought-provoking journey features hours of puzzle-based gameplay and atmospheric storytelling in a unique sci-fi universe.
The Great Perhaps is a pre- and post-apocalyptic adventure about a cosmonaut returning to Earth to find a wasteland devastated by an unknown cataclysm. Armed with a mysterious lantern that can both reveal the past and transport you between timelines in an instant, you’ll overcome challenges and survive dangers in both eras to uncover — and perhaps prevent — what happened in this uncompromising vision of our planet’s future.
- Use time travel to solve challenging puzzles and unlock the mysteries behind the apocalypse
- Experience a world of gripping tension and haunting sorrow before and after the fall
- Discover innovative storytelling which binds together past and present
- Meet memorable characters with touching personal stories
- Original dynamic soundtrack which adapts to each timeline
- Wistful hand-drawn 2D art style inspired by Soviet aesthetics
To learn more about The Great Perhaps, please visit the game’s Steam page.