Transport Fever 2, the next great tycoon simulation game that lets you build a transportation empire to rival the ages, is coming to Steam for Windows and Linux on Dec. 11, 2019. With pre-orders available, Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games have released a massive new trailer showing off all the ways you can make your fortune creating transport routes and infrastructure over land, sea and air.
Transport Fever 2 gives you more than 170 years of real-world technology and history to design elaborate new worlds of transportation with a vastly improved feature set:
- Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes.
- Use over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Track and manage your booming empire’s rise with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation and city simulation systems.
- Let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode.
- Choose from a diverse array of natural ecosystems, all rendered in exquisite detail.
- Create and share your own worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools via Steam Workshop.