Valley, first-person adventure game for Switch on March 7, 2019
Independent developer Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival and Citadel: Forged With Fire, announced that its beloved first-person adventure game Valley is coming to the Nintendo Switch system on March 7, 2019.
Valley is a first-person adventure unlike any other. Players find themselves hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley. Beware of your new-found abilities as they come with daunting consequences: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die off around you.
Valley Switch Gameplay Features:
- Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Survival is Key: The more you die in the game, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Valley is currently available on Steam (Linux, Mac, Windows) and will be available for Nintendo Switch on March 7, 2019.