Warbanners, ‘Death Speaker’ DLC is available
Become the leader of a powerful Orc clan in Warbanners inaugural DLC release, claiming everything that is rightfully yours. The ancient dwarven ruins are waiting for you to invade them, earn your ascension through combat, and share the power of the Two Gods. Battle through 8 exciting new missions designed for veterans. Discover the history of Targun the Bloodthirsty – the greatest and most ruthless son of the steppes – and guide the horde towards the mythical ruins to receive a well-earned reward fit for immortals.
Warbanners is an independently developed, meticulously designed, turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements. Manage a squad of mercenaries, experience a campaign of 42 missions, and strategically fight towards becoming a legend equal to the ancient ones. Master a multifaceted battle system, and learn how to exploit everything from the terrain to your special units in your road to victory.
More About Warbanners
“Warbanners” is a turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements. Managing a squad of mercenaries, the player will experience the story campaign’s 42 missions, with the ultimate goal of solidifying their place in the ancient legends.
Combining tactical turn based combat with RPG elements, Warbanners is a deep, cerebral fantasy combat game.
- Create a unique army: hire and equip soldiers, develop their fighting qualities, and learn new skills.
- Hire assistants: although they do not participate in battles, assistants give different bonuses, including a formidable catapult, poisoning enemies, increasing morale, and much more.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-faceted battle system that takes into account a variety of factors, including landscape and lighting, the direction of the unit’s gaze, morale, and fatigue.
- Use the environment for tactical purposes: freeze rivers, chop and burn trees, dig trenches, build bridges and barricades, and so on.
- Choose the optimal level of difficulty: from easy for beginners, to nightmarish for sophisticated tacticians.