Sheriff, The Crasher, is anything but someone who maintains law and order. Sheriff will crash you. Sheriff will pain you. Sheriff will wreck you. Without compromise.
Meet her in the new trailer of Wreckfest, which is racing towards its release on August 27th 2019 to race onto PlayStation®4 and Xbox® One.
Wreckfest will be available in both standard and deluxe versions, while the digital deluxe edition offers a 24-hour head start into the game on August 26th, 2019, both versions will include the exclusive Bandit Ripper V8 racer for everyone who chooses to preorder, digitally or retail*.
The Deluxe Edition also contains the Season Pass, which will grant access to 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step after the release, along with free content updates.
Do existing owners of Wreckfest (Windows PC) get anything when the console version launches?
YES! On August 27 Wreckfest will receive a big free update, including:
- 3 entirely new tracks and 1 new derby arena
- 3 new crazy challenge vehicles
- 1 new reward car for finishing the career
- New & improved career events
- Several new paint jobs for existing vehicles
- Additional daytimes for all tracks
- … and some more cool stuff!