Vertigo Games and Jaywalkers Interactive today announce the first campaign DLC, Dead Man, for hit VR horror shooter Arizona Sunshine. Dead Man DLC is expected to launch on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, Vive and Windows MR in Spring 2018.
Taking place in the final days before the apocalypse, the Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC Pack will drop you in an infested US missile base where you will lead a desperate attempt by US Army Special Forces to constrain the expanding zombie outbreak. It’s up to your squad to clear the base and launch a missile vital to stopping the spread of zombies in the southern US states.
Arizona Sunshine: Dead Man DLC includes:
- An all-new campaign mission, telling a prequel story to Arizona Sunshine
- 6 new achievements / trophies spread across an infected missile base
- A new fully automatic submachine gun
- A new two-handed shotgun
- A new tactical handgun
- 3 new masks: the military gas mask, the skull mask, and the Dead Man mask
- Character customization options
Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC will be available for PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, Vive and Windows MR in Spring 2018.