Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer GreyWolf Entertainment announce that Subterfuge, the first DLC for their real-time 4X space strategy title Dawn of Andromeda is out now. Subterfuge (Windows PC) is now available through Steam and other major digital retailers.
In Subterfuge, two more races have appeared in Andromeda and are ready to scrap for dominance. The Kri are back in the ascendency and ready to fight for what was once rightfully theirs. However, the espionage-loving Higharth led by their Queen Mother, have arrived from Alpha Centauri and threaten to shake up the balance of the galaxy.
Dawn of Andromeda: Subterfuge Key Features
- Espionage. Hire spies and use them to spy on your enemies, plot high risk assassinations, and steal technology! These are just some of the actions that this new gameplay mechanic will allow you to perform in order to defeat your enemies.
- Two new playable races: Kri and Higharth. Both new races bring new exclusive technologies and traits, changing the way you play.
- Planetary projects. Research and discover new ways to improve your colonies individually, from terraforming to building unique wonders.
- Fuel Range. You can’t travel from one side of the galaxy to the other any more without the proper technologies and/or sufficient fuel. Expanding and exploration now requires more strategic thought than ever.
- Lots of new content. New technologies, ship parts, events and quests!
About Dawn of Andromeda
Dawn of Andromeda is a real-time 4X strategy game, allowing players to ascend into the galaxy and take the reins of one of many civilizations and guide them through the myriad of dangers hiding within. They will be able to expand their empire, colonize new planets, interact with other factions and characters, research new technologies and build fleets so powerful their enemies will tremble at the mere sight.
Explore a galaxy filled with not only diverse factions, outlaws, merchants, pirate clans and mercenaries but also anomalies, black holes, ancient artefacts, ruins and much more. Arriving in a new system may provide new opportunities, or open a whole new can of space worms.
Dawn of Andromeda is available for Windows PC