Award-winning international games label Team17 and Finnish based independent developer Reinkout Games today announced Mugsters, will be releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™ and Windows PC in Summer 2018.
The world is in peril and people need your help, but to help them you must first fight your way through hordes of extra-terrestrial terrors that are hell bent on stopping you! There are reports of four-armed alien invaders, fearsome flying robot fiends and all manner of unearthly unmentionables. Your mission is simple; defeat these alien adversaries, rescue survivors and hightail it out of there!
Mugsters is a physics-based, action puzzle game where you must outrun, out-manoeuvre and outsmart your enemies by experimenting with different sandbox levels, vehicles, environmental traps and explosives.
- Fast Paced Action! – Tackle a variety of dangers across a series of ingenious levels. Watch out for alien abduction rays, rocket turrets and a myriad of traps whilst escaping the pesky invaders, who are forever on your heels.
- Physics! – Experiment with a physics-based, sandbox environment. Complete your objectives as you see fit and throw in a few exploding barrels for good measure.
- Vehicles! – With more than 30 types of vehicles at your disposal; you can ram, lance, shred and shoot your way to freedom.
- Puzzles! – It takes brains to survive these hostile islands. Use a mixture of explosives, traps and vehicles to save the humans, collect crystals and get the hell out. Just try not to run yourself over!
- Multiplayer! – Team up and take on this world-dominating menace with a friend. All the single player campaign missions are fully remixed for full two-player local co-op action!