Western-shooter “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR” continue conquering the planet. From now this game is available for Playstation VR users in 8 Asian countries: Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and South Korea.
The next plans are to release the game on Focus+, Oculus Quest and Cosmos.
About “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR”
In the game players get to fully immerse into the ambience of weird Wild West.
Stepping the tangled storyline, players encounter many intimidating but comical enemies and fight Big Bosses. Make yourself comfortable, put on your VR device and be ready for the strangest and most fascinating stories that you’ve ever heard. Your grandpa, the old headhunter, tells about his adventures, sometimes resorted to lies just to make the picture more entertaining for his grandson.
The deeper you dive into the story, the stranger it shows up. You will be surrounded by a huge army of dangerous enemies, you will need to fight unbelievable bosses which have their own story, and help you in this will be a huge arsenal of all kinds of weapons that you can imagine.
Dark humour and fantasies, steampunk and flying drones, cowboys riding Segways – this is a small portion of the world of “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR”.
The PC version of “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR” has already taken the coveted prizes of Indie Prize as «Best VR Game Winner», GTP Indie Cup Summer as «Best VR Project» and WEGAME Awards as «Best VR game».
- Immersive locations through the story that will never cease to amaze you
- Shooting… a lot of shooting and a huge variety of guns
- Pleasant graphics and atmosphere
- Inviting narrative and enjoyable voice acting
- A lot of humour, including many cynical and sometimes dark jokes
- Nice change of gameplay that won’t let you get bored
- Large variety of bad guys
- Game that is easy to start, hard to master.