The indie publisher from Bristol is releasing the hit steam game Megaquarium to consoles this year
Megaquarium is a classic management tycoon game with an aquatic twist. Design displays and choose between 100 different aquatic species including fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish and invertebrates as you take full control of your own aquarium.
More About Megaquarium
From the creator of Big Pharma comes a brand new economic simulation game. Megaquarium follows in the footsteps of classic theme park management tycoon games and adds an aquatic spin!
Running an inefficient aquarium is easy. To really thrive and take on the greatest challenges you’ll need a lateral thinking brain and attention to detail. Will you group your animals by food type, water quality or something else entirely? Will you locate your equipment in a centralised hub using pumps or spread them out embracing the zoning system? How will you optimise your layout so that visitors can find your tanks and staff can easily access them?
Every decision you make in Megaquarium has consequences. Your choice of animals, filters, tanks, staff and layout all have subtle and far reaching effects on each other. Experiment, adjust, learn, reapply and most importantly, have fun!
- 10 level ‘learn the game’ campaign
- Sandbox mode with full customisation and random challenge generator
- 97 species of livestock to discover each with their own unique care requirements
- Over 100 different objects to place including filters, skimmers, nitrate reactors, chillers, heaters, food boxes, equipment stations, doors, gates, food and drink dispensers, balloon stands, decorations, paint and more!
- Plan staff talks down to the subject, time and frequency to increase your point income even further!
- Gift shop and guest facilities
- Fully featured theming and decoration system