Independent games developer NAISU released the ecchi themed Gals Panic/Qix-like arcade game Mokoko on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Mokoko is an adult-themed anime game in which you have to save girls from various troublemakers, featuring 8 ladies, 24 bosses, 24 minions, 4 traps, 4 power-ups, and 2 towers along with absurd stories and dialogues.
The aim in Mokoko is to move around the edges of a rectangle, draw out of your area, and unveil a photo of a girl. Drawing, however, deactivates your shield and exposes you to danger, so you’ll have to be careful.
- 8 girls to help
- 24 levels with 24 unique bosses with their minions
- 24 absurd stories that will reveal details about the bosses and the girls
- Voice overs for all the characters!
- Lovely graphics!
- Traps, towers, crates and bonus effects
- Arcade Mode
- Live high scores displayed for hardcore players
- Nostalgia remastered.
- Help out Iren with her arachnophobia and fight with the imaginary spider Mr.Fyodorov.
- Protect Tiffany’s house from getting pillaged by the ghost pirates stuck inside the anchors. They were not the bane of Seven Seas – the crew was killed in their first naval battle.
- Toru wished to be a mosquito to annoy people. A local witch heard him, and transformed him into a mosquito. Now he causes trouble to people every night.