From the creators of Stifled comes a brave new entry into the echolocation-game genre, Muffled Warfare.
Muffled Warfare is a multiplayer first-person echolocation shooter where everyone is blind and uses sounds to SEE, SHOOT and SILENCE their competition.
Remember that blind superhero that dresses up like a devil in red? Yea, think that, but with guns.
- ECHOLOCATION – use sound to SEE, SHOOT and SILENCE the competition.
- STEALTH MECHANICS – Fade into the darkness that is silence.
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM – Silence or be Silenced?
- FAST-PACED ACTION – There was too much walking in Stifled.
- OUTLANDISH WEAPONS – Because regular weapons are, meh.
- FUTURE-GEN AI – Patent Pending BI (Burden Intelligence)
- SKINS – We know you love’em
- 4K HDR GRAPHICS – Gotta get in on them buzzwords.
- COLORS – Like, 4 of them.
Muffled Warfare releases via Steam Early Access on the 27th April 2018 9am PST.