No Straight Roads is rocking into Tokyo Game Show with some exciting news, revealing the incredible voice cast set to join the musical revolution in the game’s Japanese version.
Ayane Sakura (Psycho-Pass, Fire Emblem Heroes, My Hero Academia) will co-star as Mayday, guitarist of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction and one of the game’s main playable protagonists.
Jun Fukuyama (Code Geass, Persona 5, Dissidia: Final Fantasy) will co-star as Zuke, Bunk Bed Junction’s drummer and second playable character.
Joey Bizinger, aka The Anime Man, will also play the role of the ‘Music Elitist’, a supporting character that players will encounter while exploring the world of Vinyl City.
Take back Vinyl City – with rock! Embark on a music-based action-adventure as indie rock band members Mayday & Zuke and lead a musical revolution against EDM empire No Straight Roads. After being unfairly rejected in their audition to join No Straight Roads, Mayday & Zuke uncover the evil intentions behind the NSR empire. It’s now down to them to save their city from corruption. Enjoy fast & frenetic combat with a musical twist as these two aspiring rock artists fight back with the power of music!
No Straight Roads is the first game from Metronomik, a new Malaysian-based studio co-founded by Wan Hazmer (Final Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V).
- A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the heart of the gameplay.
- Music is power! Fight an evil empire & lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City.
- Two playable characters, Mayday & Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
- An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music.
- Change the world – with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner.
- Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music.
- Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities.
- An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music.
- Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NSR.
No Straight Roads launches on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC via the Epic Games store in early 2020.