The sequel to the award-winning, half-million selling space exploration game Out There: Ω Edition in collaboration with Modern Wolf.
OT: Oceans of Time is more than a sequel though. While it keeps the core mechanics of the original game (roguelike, resource management and interactive fiction), it delivers them in a much more ambitious manner and will offer completely new features.
Out There: Oceans of Time is planned to release on Windows PC, mobile and console in Winter 2020.
Explore a vast, breath-taking comic book galaxy as you and your crew race to stop the legendary alien menace who escaped on your watch.
Out There: Oceans of Time is an ambitious blend of sci-fi interactive fiction, strategy, and survival like nothing you’ve played before.
In a far-flung corner of the universe where humans are a mistrusted minority, you were entrusted with transported the most dangerous being alive to an impregnable prison—and it escaped. Now you must lead a team of explorers, misfits, and bounty hunters on a galaxy-spanning mission of redemption to find the Archon and recapture it before it is too late. Out There: Oceans of Time is the sequel to Out There, the half-million-unit-selling indie hit from Mi-Clos Studio. An ambitious new vision for the Out There universe, Oceans of Time will thrill fans of the previous game but you don’t need to have played the original to love this new edition: Oceans of Time is a standalone story in the Out There saga.
- Explore an vast universe that is different every time you play
- Meet strange alien beings and learn to communicate, trade, and conduct diplomacy with them as you build a coalition of allies in your quest to find the Archon
- Manage your crew and officers, recruiting new members from the alien races you encounter
- Lead your away teams on daring expeditions to probe derelict spaceships, ancient cities, and desolate planets to learn their secrets
- Upgrade and maintain your ship, managing scarce resources that can be replenished through trade or planetary exploration
- Captivating music composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, Out There…)
- Weave your way through a epic branching narrative told through interactive cel-shaded cutscenes written by FibreTigre and illustrated by renowned artist Benjamin Carre (Transformers: Age of Extinction, Alone in the Dark)