PixARK has arrived on Windows PC and XBox
“There is no better feedback than the input we receive from our passionate community of gamers,” said Peter Kang, director of live operations and business development, Snail Games. “It’s really important for us to get players in early to give us important feedback so that we can turn this into a game that everyone will love.”
In PixARK, a group of players wake up on a mysterious island, only to find themselves stranded. To survive, they must hunt, harvest, craft items, grow crops and build shelters to protect themselves from dinosaurs, natural hazards and potentially hostile human players. Using skills and the natural resources around them, players must tame or kill vicious creatures and learn to travel between worlds to uncover the mysteries that surround them.
During the early access period, Steam and Xbox One players will be among the first to enter PixARK’s world of mystery, danger, ancient dinosaurs, mythical beasts, and cubes! Key features in the game include:
- Single player and online multiplayer
- During the first week of the Xbox Games Preview launch, the team will be testing initial feedback and stability of the game. Multiplayer on Xbox Games Preview will release in approximately 2 weeks. Multiplayer is available on Steam now.
- The ability to collect and craft items and build bases
- Over 100 dinosaurs and other creatures to tame, train and ride
- Character progression and customization
- Procedurally generated worlds, with no two worlds ever being the same
- Creative Mode which allows players to construct whatever they can imagine
- More than eight unique biomes to explore, including deserts, jungles, caves and more
- Procedurally generated quest system to keep players actively engaged in their worlds
PixARK will also be coming via retail and digital distribution to Windows PC, Microsoft Xbox One and Xbox One X, Sony PlayStation 4 entertainment system and the Nintendo Switch later in 2018.