Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) announced Planet Coaster Studios Pack is available for Windows PC, bringing the blockbuster experience to life with spectacular stunts, earth-shaking explosions and rides that put park guests in the heart of the action.
You are the director! Create legendary moments and build the ultimate Hollywood Studios Park with new studio-themed scenery and wall sets. Combine new city props, vehicles, construction props and metropolis wall tiles together with Planet Coaster’s existing themes to bring the silver screen to life.
Create your own all-action blockbuster park by extending the pirate adventure, sci-fi spectacle or award-winning western themes and take park guests behind the scenes on a backlot tour where stunt people dive from rooftops, special effects dazzle and scenery explodes!
And a new challenge awaits managers as hotels have arrive in Planet Coaster! Hotels allow guests to rest and return to the park after an allotted time creating a temporary boost to the number of guests in a park that can take it above its normal park rating allowance.
Featuring Hollywood props, movie set backdrops and action-packed animatronics, Planet Coaster’s Studios Pack unlocks an all-new theme park adventure.
The Planet Coaster Studios Pack includes:
- Big Screen Tour. Bringing the Hollywood backlot tour experience to Planet Coaster, these electrically powered tour buses can double up as a transport or tracked ride bringing park guests face-to-face with your cinematic spectacles.
- Re-Motion. An all-new modern simulator-style tracked ride with an adjustable robotic arm allowing seats to be moved freely in all direction, and video screens that create an immersive ride experience.
- Horror Heights. A chilling and thrilling accelerated drop tower dark ride designed to work within Planet Coaster’s buildings, this classic multi-drop tower is bound to have even the most fearless guests scream in terror.
- Hotels. Work on your hotel’s prestige level and boost the number of guests that can enjoy the park.
- Path Tunneling. This new tool makes designing paths and tunnelling into hills, mountains and caves easier than ever before.
Planet Coaster is available now on Steam.