Scale new heights on Mac in Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft’s first great tomb raiding expedition.
Play as the young archaeologist in a perilous Siberian adventure as she conquers tombs, outpaces rivals, and masters a series of challenging environments to uncover a lost city and the secret it has hidden for centuries.
As well as AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will support the following Intel integrated graphics cards: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 540, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 550, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650.
The game will be supported on the following Macs:
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since Late 2017
- All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2013 (Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported. Models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported.)
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
On Steam, the game will require 27GB of HDD space. On the Mac App Store, it will require 37GB.