Indie developer, and one-human studio, SPARSE//GameDev announced that Spring Falls, a peaceful puzzle game about water, erosion, and watching things grow is out now for the App Store and Steam.
“After two years of development, I’m so excited to finally get this game out into the world. I hope Spring Falls can bring some peaceful moments to people’s daily lives, and maybe make them reflect a little on the beautiful fragility of nature.”
– Eric Billingsley, SPARSE//GameDev Studio Head
In Spring Falls, soothing atmospherics and handcrafted puzzles combine to take players on a journey down a peaceful mountainside. Bring life back to the land by manipulating the landscape, diverting the flow of water, and see the fruits of your labors blossom.
- 60 hand-crafted puzzles
- Unique gameplay centred around water flow
- Ambient-folk soundtrack and organic atmospheric sounds
- Gorgeous mountain vista backdrops
- Premium experience with no ads or in-app purchases