On March 30 – the one-year anniversary of Thimbleweed Park’s digital download debut – you’ll be able to pick up physical PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch versions courtesy of our friends at Limited Run Games.
For both PS4 and Nintendo Switch, Limited Run Games will offer a standard version and a collector’s edition that comes with exclusive “feelies” – just like the good old days. These releases will be region-free. Quantities will be limited and once they’re gone, they’re gone, so start saving your nickels, dimes, and arcade tokens!
About Thimbleweed Park
October 15, 1987. A dead body is rotting under the bridge, but the 81 (sorry, make that 80) inhabitants of the once proud town of Thimbleweed Park have bigger concerns. The town’s founder recently died under mysterious circumstances. The hotel appears to be haunted. A giant slice of pizza roams the streets. And something sinister is going on behind the locked gate of the burned-out pillow factory at the edge of town – something that could consume us all.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this weird, rundown place. They don’t know it yet, but they’re deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
- Who is Agent Ray really working for?
- What does Junior Agent Reyes know about the pillow factory fire?
- Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
- Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
- Will aspiring game developer Delores choose her family over her dreams?
- And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night, these questions will be answered – and you’ll understand why in a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.