Ivanovich Games releases the Early Access version of their party arcade racer Touring Karts today on Steam Early Access for Windows, the game is also available on the Oculus Store. Coming later on to all major consoles (including PSVR) and mobile devices, Touring Karts will be offering cross-platform Multiplayer support for up-to 8 players between all platforms and not requiring a VR device to be enjoyed, thus granting the party for every player, regardless where they are and the device they use.
- Power-ups originally designed to be used in VR, can also be enjoyed on non-VR platforms.
- 3 views to choose that are specifically designed for VR: One free of dizziness, a classic one in 3rd person and the more immersive first-person view.
- 22 tracks and 30 customizable cars, all inspired in Formula 1 tracks and teams.
- Multiple Controls Compatibility: FFB steering wheels, motion simulators, VR controls, classic controls, etc.
- Quick Race Mode with all cars and tracks available from the get-go.
- Up-to 8 players Online Multiplayer support with no waiting times. You will be training against the AI meanwhile your rivals enter the circuit.
- 3 Online Game Modes: Unique Daily Cups, Custom Play with your Friends and Random Play.
- Story-based Mode with more than 500 original challenges (+120h to complete) with collectible prizes. It can be completed in Single Player or Multiplayer Mode.
- Craft up-to 45 new power-ups by combining the ones you already have and surprise your rivals!
“As fans of F1 and the Mario Kart saga, we were missing an experience that united these two worlds taking advantage of all the possibilities that Virtual Reality can offer. We wanted to bring all the excitement and crazy fun of the kart-type arcade games into a universe where we always find new challenges and where we can compete with our friends. ”-Ivan Cascales, Founder and CEO at Ivanovich Games.
- Seamless Cross-platform Multiplayer between mobile (iOS & Android), PC (Steam, Oculus Store, VIVE Port) and consoles (PS4 and Nintendo Switch).
- New online tournaments and special events.
- More options to customize your character, team and cars.