Merge Games and developers ONE-O-ONE GAMES and IV Productions announced they will be releasing PC VR and PS VR title VR Ping Pong Pro on November 12th.
Available via Steam (Windows), HTC Vive and PlayStation 4, VR Ping Pong Pro, the follow up to hit table tennis simulator VR Ping Pong, arrives in style for you to become the true Ping Pong Pro this November!
Bringing together 8 stunningly photo-realistic backdrops ranging from arcades and stadiums to Japanese gardens, VR Ping Pong Pro will have you competing both offline and online alongside an array of different modes and customization options.
With the ability to go from novice to pro with 5 unique difficulty levels, VR Ping Pong Pro is filled with exciting mini games, ball and racket customization options, and true to life physics to give you the ultimate VR Ping Pong experience!
Raising the stakes with online multiplayer, VR Ping Pong Pro lets you choose from either singles matches or tournaments, with people from all over the world! Can you become the true Ping Pong Pro this November? Find out on the 12th.
VR Ping Pong Pro will be available via Steam and the PlayStation Store on November 12th priced at £19,99 / $24,99 / €24,99.
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- A wide array of customisable rackets and ping pong balls.