We Happy Few’s second DLC, Lightbearer, is available for Xbox One, Xbox One X (with HDR and 4K support), Windows PC, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro (with HDR and 4K support).
In this second piece of handcrafted Season Pass content, you play as Wellington Wells’ most beloved rock star, Nick Lightbearer, in a brand-new story! Heartthrob, artist, and personal trainwreck Nick Lightbearer is adored by legions of fans—until disaster strikes when a Nick-centric fan convention is plagued by a string of murders. When all signs point to him as the killer, how will he reconcile the disturbing overlap between his own blackouts and the killings?
New Features for Lightbearer:
- Enjoy a new story full of sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll with a Wellington Wells twist
- Adventure into 100% handcrafted new areas and levels throughout the Nick Lightbearer Fan Club Weekend.
- Wield Nick’s Guitar or throw Golden Records to fend off fans & paparazzi with the power of music
- Trip your way through puzzles that’ll expand your mind
- Cut right to the rock with no survival mechanics – you’re busy enough being a star without adding eating, sleeping, and crafting to the mix
About We Happy Few
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is key. You’ll have to fight or blend in with the drug-addled inhabitants, most of whom don’t take kindly to people who won’t abide by their not-so-normal rules. Discover the retrofuturistic city’s dark history as you play through the intertwined narratives of three quietly rebellious citizens of Wellington Wells, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, as they face their pasts, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that aren’t exactly status quo in the artificially enthused society.