World War Z, zombie-game to be released April 16, 2019
Saber Interactive announced that the fast-paced and exciting player-versus-zombie-game World War Z, inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster action film, will be released in stores April 16, 2019 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
While World War Z’s core four-player co-op pits players against relentless swarms of AI zombies, the “Players vs. Players vs. Zombie”-mode (PvPvZ) offers a completely unique experience, challenging you to outlive both the living and the dead across a variety of competitive modes designed for 4v4 combat. What separates PvPvE in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead and allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. World War Z will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
· Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win
· Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
· Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
· Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
· King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine™, World War Z unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies at a time on players in a nail-biting action experience around the world, including New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and more. Play in co-op with up to 3 friends using six distinct classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps to demolish the undead menace and survive another day.
World War Z will be released April 16, 2019 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One an Windows PC in stores.