Publishing label No More Robots and development studio Brave at Night have revealed Yes, Your Grace, a narrative-driven kingdom management game coming to Windows PC and console platforms in 2020.
Inspired by Slavic folklore, Yes, Your Grace tells the tale of a medieval kingdom, where monsters and arcane practices are just a typical day at the office. You are King of the land, and are tasked with talking your villagers through their various problems, from monsters attacking the village, to a lack of places to relax and enjoy themselves.
Some will bring humour to your throne room, and some will present you with difficult choices. Your family is important too, and throughout your time as King, you will have to support them in their struggles.
• Listening to petitioners each turn and decide who needs your support
• Aiding your family with their personal problems and decide upon their fate
• Hiring Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts
• Making alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings
• Following the stories of the quirky, determined characters that visit your halls