For metroidvania lovers and fans of dark fantasy movie classics such as Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, independent development studio NEOPOPCORN Corp releases 3000th Duel on Steam Early Access (Windows, Mac).
3000th Duel is an exploration-focused, side-scroller action RPG in which you lead a mysterious masked hero who has lost his memory. Go through a world of more than 300 organically connected biomes using blade, sword and lance attacks, and defeat 150+ monsters and gigantic final bosses.
“3000th Duel contains deep level exploration and fierce action combats, all set in an obscure, enigmatic universe”, says Kiuk Kim, CEO at Neopopcorn Corp. “You’ll be forced to fight for life as you discover a hard truth to swallow about the identity of your character”.
3000th Duel is being released on Steam Early Access and it will remain like that for two months approximately. The final version of the game will include improvements such as a fine-tuned gameplay, and better UI, graphics, and sound.
- Lead a masked hero with no memory, and discover something terrifying about his true identity.
- Explore a huge world with more than 300 organically connected biomes.
- Encounter 150+ monsters and final bosses.
- Use blade-based, sword-based and lance-based attacks.
- Collect Occults spread all over the map to use the Forbidden Magic.
- Build each player’s main character into one’s prefered battle type.