Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest,a classic 2d point and click adventure, will be released on Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux) on September 27, 2019.
About Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest
Once upon a time, somewhere and somehow, Death had planned to visit one certain apartment. At the same moment a strike of lightning ignited an unbelievable and breathtaking chain of events, which made Death to choose the wrong door. The wrong target has become Angelo – young lazy bum, oh sorry – a blogger who only needs likes and views at any cost.
So, he got a glimmer of hope that journey to another world would be rendered into the most trending, liking and hyping video of the internet and he had hit the road to another world in a heartbeat. Here it comes – Hell. Angelo, powered by his blogger skills, must go round the whole inferno and get back. And he won’t travel alone.
What you can expect:
- Expressive and somehow slightly familiar characters
- A helluva great looking game with lots of levels, but no pixel art!
- Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. This game makes you think (unlike other games)!
- Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
- Funny dialogue. A cocktail of humor and philosophy; delivered in snappy soundbites!
- Too much cocktails are harmful, so our lines are sophisticated. Making you smile and think at the same time by using only a few words (like now)
- You won’t forget these characters’ lines, even if you try. Each character has their own issues. (Who doesn’t have issues, right?)
- WARNING!!! There is a chance you’ll like it in Hell and won’t be scared anymore