Inspired by the classic arcade hit Ghosts’n Goblins, Ghosts’n DJs is a satirical pixel-art run and gun side-scrolling action platformer featuring the electronic music artists deadmau5 and Dr. Kucho!
“The soundtrack in Ghosts’n DJs features 4 tracks made by deadmau5: Polaris, 4Ware, GG and Three Pound Chicken Wing”, says electronic music legend Dr. Kucho! “This game is free because we encourage fans to collaborate with game-related charities”.
Ghosts’n DJs is set in a parallel universe in which the music scene is being dominated by fake artists and DJ’s. Help Dr. Kucho! on his crusade for the love of music and equip himself with the legendary deadmau5 mask to defeat the evil creatures known as Devil Goata, Paul Douchebag, Paris Sheraton, Steve Karaoki and Pete Bullshit.
- Satirical pixel-art run and gun side-scrolling action platformer.
- Inspired by the classic arcade hit Ghosts’n Goblins.
- Set in a parallel universe in which the music scene is being dominated by fake DJ’s.
- 3 stages, 5 different enemies, walking and flying enemy behaviors, and one final boss.
- 4 regular weapons + deadmau5 head as armor and super weapon.
- 4 levels of difficulty for beginners and ultra hard core players.
- Super fast and fluid action gameplay.
- CRT filter for arcade feel.
- FX sounds based on 8 bit YM2203 and MOS6581 sound chips.
- Fully created by the house music legend Dr. Kucho!
- Featuring deadmau5.
Ghosts’n DJs proudly features deadmau5, the groundbreaking electronic artist who has changed pop culture as we know it with albums such “4 × 4 = 12”, “For Lack Of A Better Name” and “Random Album Title”. He’s also critically acclaimed for his singles “Sofi Needs A Ladder”, “Ghosts ‘n’ Stuff” and “I Remember”. deadmau5 kindly allowed the use of his tracks “Polaris”, “4Ware”, “GG” and “Three Pound Chicken Wing” to be part of the soundtrack of this game.