Citadel Studios announced the global Steam Early Access launch of its sandbox MMORPG, Legends of Aria. Players can dive into the world of Celador beginning August 6, 2019 and experience a modern take on true sandbox gameplay inspired by classic MMOs like Ultima Online and Eve Online.
Legends of Aria is a living breathing world defined and shaped by its player community. It is a world of dangers where bonds are forged – and broken – by players writing their own stories. The team at Citadel Studios has been hard at work responding to player feedback, and have crafted a version of Aria that is able to be enjoyed by those who wish to live the quiet life and those who want to go rogue and hunt down their fellow adventurers. Much of the game world is now safe from the harsh life of open PVP, but lawless regions still exist – and in those areas, anything goes. You might uncover untold treasures out there, but are you willing to take the risk?
The Early Access Steam launch of Legends of Aria is coming with a host of new content and game updates, including:
- The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
- A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
- A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
- Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
- A Fresh Start Server where everyone begins on even footing at launch
- An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
- Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
- Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!