Developer and publisher KRAFTON Game Union are excited to share more details about their latest project. MISTOVER, a stylish turn-based RPG where strategy, choice, and dangerous dungeons await, is set to release digitally on October 10 for the Nintendo SwitchTM system, Windows PC (via Steam), and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. The trailer takes a deep dive into the game’s many unique character classes who will aid the Expedition Corps in battle as they seek to unravel the mysteries of the mist.
You can play the MISTOVER timed demo right now on Nintendo Switch system on the Nintendo eShop, Windows PC (via Steam) and PS4TM system on PlayStation®Store. Players can look forward to an introduction to the game’s combat system and dungeon crawling gameplay.
Featuring a striking art style that draws from both Western and Asian influences, MISTOVER is a dungeon crawler RPG with a strategy focused turn-based combat system. Players are charged with managing and leading a Corps crew on an ever-changing dungeon expedition through the Pillar of Despair, unraveling the mysteries of the Vortex to find a cure to the corrupting properties of the Mist that threaten the realm.
MISTOVER Highlights Include:
- Over 40-hours of expeditions through five distinct regions.
- Procedurally generated dungeons deliver new expedition experiences every time. Adjust your strategy to the ever-changing dungeons.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with eight different classes.
- Learn and master over 13 unique skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps members.
- Exposure to the Mist affects everything, sometimes in surprising ways, including Corps members, monsters, plants and animals, and even equipment, items, and relics.
- Unique game systems find players managing internal conflicts between ‘satisfaction’ and ‘greed’
- Designed for players who like difficulty, MISTOVER is not for the faint of heart – and features a permanent death system. But do not despair, you’ll always find new Corps members to refill your ranks.