Discover a fantastic, magical world. And find yourself searching deep in the ruins of ancient temples, exploring cities in the sky, traversing steep and rugged canyons, or dark, subterranean metropolises where the entire world is upside down. This VR Indie adventure FPS with puzzles has an arresting art style and a score to match with no end to the interesting creatures, environments and enemies you’ll encounter with top notch physics-based interaction developed exclusively for VR.
Immerse yourself in the mystic world of Naau and freely roam breathtaking environments with next-gen visuals that fall somewhere between stunning realism and fairytale perfection. Using motion controlled tools as if they are your hands, you will not only be getting close enough to some of the creatures that you meet to see and grab them, but you will also be engaging in combat with various enemies throughout the game using real-life movements. Naau: The Lost Eye is a narrative VR action, adventure and puzzle game using physics-based mechanics created exclusively for VR on the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift platforms. The game has a unique art style and musical score that couldn’t be better suited to its ‘mysterious realm of mystery and fantasy’ vibe; while the interplay of colors, light and shadow throughout create an outstanding tension yet somehow ethereal ambiance. GameBit provides the most intensive VR experience possible as the result of a powerful collaboration between its team of independent developers and designers.
Choose Your Fighting Style:
- You determine your fighting technique and your weapons as you play while you are exploring your surroundings. A variety of advanced weaponry, special abilities, and combat techniques are available in this adventure. You’ll discover how to use your magical powers as you progress through the levels. Attack your enemies or defend yourself by defying gravity, throwing objects found in your surroundings, grabbing your enemies and throwing them into the air when you are in deep trouble, and much more.
Weapons and Defenses:
- Amplify your combat intensity by selecting weapons and defenses to suit your style: Access fireballs, magical powers, boomerangs, magical stones, flower guns activated by collecting power stones, certain objects (such as sticks, pieces of wooden cases, or the iron shield itself) found in your surroundings to attack your enemy or defend yourself by using them as a shield for extra insurance.
- From the smallest creatures, like some of the unusual bats and bugs you will meet along the way, to the largest ones, like the Woldham Giant Tree, you’ll be extremely busy making certain your combat skills are up to par. And you’ll have plenty of opportunity to do so: you’ll be unexpectedly meeting lots of new ‘acquaintances’ whichever path you choose to travel, such as: Battle Wizards, Obsidian Golems, a variety of Giant Flowers, Spider Flowers, Poisonous Flowers, Flying Fish, and much more.
Unique Locomotion System:
- We offer an innovative VR locomotion system for players that may or may not be regular landlubbers, seafarers or roller coaster riders and might thus be prone to motion sickness. Our system therefore allows the player to switch teleportation mode while in game for optimum comfort and superior control. There are currently 3 options: Teleportation, Free Locomotion and Dash Teleportation. The choice is ultimately yours.
- Realistic VR objects, characters and environmental interaction. You can grab and throw characters and objects around you or engage enemies with your fists.
Naau: The Lost Eye is scheduled to be released in 2020 on Steam Early Access for Windows.